Flat lock panels offer a simple yet elegant cladding solution that provides a longitudinal flat seam. The system uses a simple interlocking fold on all four sides and can be installed either horizontally or vertically.
Characteristics of this technique
- Flat lock Panel is installed on minimum 15mm plywood.
- An anti-abrasive building paper must be laid between metal panel and plywood.
- A 20 mm continuous ventilation gap must be left clear beneath the plywood.
- Recessed joints with concealed fastenings.
- Continuous ventilation openings are made at the top and bottom.The substructure (not supplied) can be either galvanized steel or aluminium rail.